Friday 21 May 2010

Dreamscape

Pretty awesome dream. I was at some sort of hybrid version of where i used to live, my home in yorkshire and salford and was essentially just going about my daily buisness. I only remember from going to the swimming baths where i managed to walk in and get in there whilst there was some sort of lesson going and after realising i hop out and get changed. randomly apparently the band creed were playing in the same building when some guys came into the changing rooms and asked me that he'd thought he'd seen me before and thought i liked them because apparently i had msn groups towards it and we'd all get together talk about the band and then game on somat. i leave fairly quicksmart because i couldnt be bothered with it and start walking... home? while listening to my iPod which while crossing a road manages to fall out of my pocket with the headphones still attached. i pull it back into my hands before a car runs over it and start setting it to some better music where i see some chav fuck with a black eye start walking directly towards me with his belt or somat. he comes up to me and shouts give me your ipod or ill kick the shit out of you to which i reply "will you really then?" so he gets his belt and attempts to beat beat me with however before it manages to build momentum i pull an indiana jones and grab it mid lunge which wraps it around my fist and i pull it off from him. the chav so confused immediately starts to back away quite rapidly still attempting to shout threats like "give me your iPod i need it to buy heroin" while im walking towards him with a broken pint glass i found on the floor. he then legs it away so i drop the glass when i suddenly hear some of my rarely seen friends start shouting me and run up to me and drag me to some party (to which the chav is at but attempting to hide in the crowd). i dont know why this happened but after i decided to go the scene suddenly changes to that of a live feed on a computer so i close it down and go tell my dad how about my chav "fight"

No comments:

Post a Comment